A Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business
Since 1997, All Points Logistics (APL) has earned a stellar reputation for providing superior customer service to our clients, who have recognized APL again and again for our superior dedication to excellence and innovation on vital missions. Our diverse experience, spanning numerous disciples and locations, has provided the APL team with an understanding of our customer’s mission and goals, and we build upon that understanding with expertise gained on each award. Each of our contracts serves as a strong reference for the high quality work APL performs. Whether the prime or a subcontractor, APL consistently provides mission focused, critical services for our customers. APL’s consistent Excellent ratings in each performance area and our numerous awards speak for themselves.
APL currently has prime contracts and subcontracts in CONUS and OCONUS locations throughout the world, often performing in disparate environments that require multiple configurations. A sampling of our contracts include prime contracts with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, (ICE), Transportation Security Administration (TSA), United States Coast Guard (USCG), and the U.S. Army Redstone Arsenal and subcontracts that include the Missile Defense Agency Ground-based Midcourse Defense (GMD) program and the Air Force Space Command Spacelift Range Systems (SLRSC) program. APL also has extensive current experience as a subcontractor on several NASA contracts, including the NASA KSC Checkout, Assembly, and Payload Processing Services (CAPPS) contract; the NASA MSFC Engineering Services and Technical Support (ESTS) and Engineering and Science, Services and Skills Augmentation (ESSSA) follow-on contract; the NASA JSC International Space Station IT Sustaining Engineering (ISS IT) contract; the NASA Headquarters Information Technology Support Services (HITSS) contract; and the NASA ARC Logistics Management Services (LMS) contract. In addition, we support the Department of State, the USDA and the IRS.
Much of the work we perform involves engineering; technical, administrative and assistance services; business re-engineering, performance-based services, task order and IDIQ contracts. APL’s management processes have been developed to effectively and quickly respond to customer requirements and changing needs by bringing the appropriate resources to bear and by sustaining excellent performance through rigorous adherence to defined processes and procedures APL understands how to operate in a high-risk environment where work is driven by task orders and special requests, as well as by sustained mission requirements. APL processes drive internal metrics, and APL partners with customers to assure meaningful metrics and service level agreements are in place for cost, schedule, and technical performance. APL personnel are trained in Lean process re-engineering, and have successfully implemented Lean principles to effect quantifiable, measurable process improvement.
Past Performance Summary
- Commodity and Service Solutions: DHS FirstSource – As a premier DHS FirstSource contract holder, APL supports the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and its mission and strategic goals, providing IT commodity and service solutions for a wide variety of applications throughout DHS and its 22 component organizations. We are currently the number two small business provider to DHS, providing new technological advances and business practices that increase productivity and efficiency while reducing costs.
- Aerospace Engineering: NASA ESTS/ESSSA – All Points Logistics provides services across a wide range of engineering, technical, science, propulsion, program management, and business disciplines as part of the Jacobs’ Engineering, Sciences and Technical Services (ESTS) Team at Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville, AL. Over the life of the contract, support has included such NASA programs as the Space Shuttle, the International Space Station (ISS), and the Constellation Program, Ares-1X and Environmental Chemistry. We also provide mechanical and electrical design, development, analyses, testing of computer and data systems, software development and testing, and simulations for space vehicles, and research investigations.
- Property Management and Records Management: NASA CAPPS – As subcontractor to The Boeing Company, APL ensures contractual and governmental compliance in the life cycle management of equipment and material at NASA’s Kennedy Space Center. Operating a government certified/approved Property Control System, APL currently manages approximately $1B in assets and materials. APL also operates and maintains a state-of-the-art document storage and retrieval system, prepares acceptance data packages (ADPs), tracks open work, and updates the Configuration Management Data System (CMDS) and Engineering Drawing File Management (EDFM) systems.
- IT and System Administration: NASA HITSS – APL provides IT and system administration services that include cyber security / Information Assurance, server administration and maintenance, database administration and enterprise network administration as subcontractor to InDyne at NASA headquarters.
- Database Design and Administration: USDA DCMSS – APL performs a variety of Information technology and information management tasks for the USDA at their National Operations Center (NOC) in Denver, CO and their National Information Technology Center (NITC) in Kansas City, MO. In addition to database design and administration, APL provides content / Web content management; incident management; configuration management and help-desk / end user services for the United States Department of Agriculture.
- Software and System Design and Integration: FEMA EMIMS – APL manages one of the most complex information management systems at the Federal Emergency Management Agency. This system is an enterprise-based, comprehensive, Web-based, emergency management information software solution for the National Response Coordination Center (NRCC), Joint Field Offices (JFO) and other FEMA Centers and Offices. It provides a single integrated solution for situational awareness, common operating picture, information and knowledge management, business work-flow process management and general reports, with the ability to collect information and integrate data from multiple sites and disciples into a single repository.
- Cyber Security and Information Assurance: US Air Force SLRSC – APL provides Information Assurance systems engineering support, providing DIACAP certification / accreditation and other IA support to the Launch and test Range System at Vandenberg AFB, CA and Patrick AFB, FL. We support the design, development and testing of launch, command / control, network and instrumentation systems throughout the range system.
- Logistics and Property Management Support: NASA LMS – APL provides logistics management services at NASA’s Ames Research Center as subcontractor to Tessada and Associates, supporting a wide variety of disciples for the life cycle of government property. Work includes receiving, records management, storage and retrieval, physical inventory, property identification and disposition, movement, maintenance and utilization, and report preparation.